Careers at RUBICON
What’s so special about working at RUBICON?
Whether .NET specialist, extreme programming guru, design patterns pro, language freak, system architect, database expert, domain specialist, technical project lead, project manager or project assistant – everyone at RUBICON works together on technically demanding IT projects with the goal of creating outstanding software solutions and innovative products for our customers.
The prerequisites for first-class software solutions are not only technologically experienced, committed team-players who work self-dependently on ambitious projects, but also a pleasant, cooperative working atmosphere, state-of-the-art technologies and methods (e.g. extreme programming) and modern equipment.
We offer our employees continuous further development options (internal training programmes, complementary training in basic areas, integration of the latest Microsoft technologies, etc.), attractive, performance-based pay including a complementary incentive system, well-equipped workplaces, flexible working times, employee events and much more.
As we expect our employees to speak German fluently, further information is available on our german site.
Our projects are as diversified as our customers
- Digitise pilot bags at Austrian Airlines
- Coordinate transport on Swiss federal railways
- Exchange manhunt data between Schengen Agreement states
- Find lost property in Austria and Switzerland
- Generate and dispatch millions of insurance documents
- Efficiently process petition processes at the Baden-Württemberg (Germany) state parliament
- Process AKM royalty fees for online music
- Process administrative fines nationwide in Austria
- Modernise the administration of the town of Innsbruck, and much more