- Analysis of existing systems and business processes
- Integration in the IT landscape and inclusion of technical systems
- Workflow and process design
- Document template design
- Structural organization and authorization concept
- Data preparation and migration
- Roll-out planning
- Organizational support measures
You can also agree a customized training package designed specifically for your company. Individual training is appropriate if you are using a specifically adapted version of the software or wish to work on a specific topic such as optimizing your processes or templates.
Our experts make use of a standardized approach to implementing updates. All activities are comprehensibly documented and commissioning takes place exclusively on approval by the customer.
There are, for instance, more than 50 modules with practical additional functionalities for Acta Nova. Furthermore, customizing can also be applied to workflow definitions, web services, OBLx, DLL, etc. Requirements are defined during a workshop and the corresponding customization steps derived from them are implemented together with the customer.
RUBICON applies a standardized and proven approach to installation implementation. This standardized and documented approach forms the basis for future updates to your IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring (Performance Counter, Logfiles, SQL-Profiler, Extended Events, IIS Logs…)
- Alert monitoring
- Regular status reports
- Health checks
- Documentation: operating manual and architecture diagram
RUBICON offers a broad portfolio of managed services and operations management services should you require long-term support with regard to maintaining the IT environment to enable you to concentrate on your core business without interruption.