Due to the current situation around the COVID-19 virus all trainings will take place online until further notice. For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the contents of our Nova Find trainings.
Find out how Nova Find makes your daily work in the lost property office easier. Among other things, the following standard processes are covered in the training:
- Creation of find and loss reports:: You will learn how to record finds and losses, how to deal with pre-recorded finds and how public loss recording works..
- Search: Various search options support you in your daily work. Learn about the follow-up search, how to search for recorded finds, losses or objects or how to use your own search patterns.
- Matching of hits: A find matches a reported loss? Find out how to compensate for it and hand the found object over to its owner or, if necessary, separate the compensated objects again.
- Warehouse management: Nova Find supports you in the management of found objects and storage locations. You can take over and move items and manage storage locations.
- Creating notifications
- and lots more
Current dates14.09.2021 (online)
The administrator training course is aimed at people who perform administrative tasks in the lost and found office software Nova Find. In the course of the training, you will get to know the structure of the administration interface and receive a detailed explanation of the functions that you as an administrator can use in Nova Find.
- Client Settings
- Maintain your own contact data
- Define various deadlines
- Set up return modalities
- Notifications and standard templates
- Authorization system
- Create groups and users
- User and authorization concept
- Define catalogs
- Define tariffs
- Create authorities
- Create locations
- Public loss recording
- Configure privacy policies for the website
- Add imprint to the website
- Storage locations
- Create and manage storage locations
The administrator training builds on the training "The Digital Lost and Found Office" and therefore requires knowledge of the functionalities in Nova Find. In addition, basic IT knowledge of Internet and Intranet applications is helpful.