Managing enquiries and complaints
- Centralized input of enquiries and requests submitted in person or by telephone, email, online form or in writing
- Categorisation options (e.g. according to enquiry type or urgency)
- Simple processing: interactive guidance through the work process.
- The current status of a request is visible at the touch of a button.
- Automatic monitoring of schedules and deadlines: enables you to quickly recognise problems and find proactive solutions.
- Easy generation of notifications with the help of document templates. They are dispatched directly from within the system.
- Statistics and evaluations of definable characteristics (e.g. number/type of enquiries, processing time, status)
- Option to create a central knowledge database containing frequently asked questions (FAQs) and enquiries
- Archiving of all enquiries and the associated documents in a central database
- Reduction in processing time from enquiry receipt to response
- Workflows support enquiry processing
- Automated process steps
- Transparency: clear overview of all incoming enquiries and traceability of the entire handling process
- Increased service quality and control over compliance with defined service levels
- Greater efficiency, fewer costs