Electronic delivery of documents and letters
Public authorities need to deliver a great number of letters and documents, resulting in high postage costs. At the same time, they face the challenge of consolidating their budgets while improving their services as modern service providers. Electronic delivery fulfils both demands.
Various dispatch methods can be connected to Acta Nova to enable end-to-end e-government without interruption. Electronic delivery is a major component of service-oriented administration and enables private individuals and enterprises to conveniently access electronically delivered documents via PC, tablet or smartphone. Authorities benefit from more efficient processes and lower costs.
- Dual delivery: electronic delivery is given top priority.
- If electronic delivery is not possible then the delivery method automatically changes to delivery by post.
- Conformation of dispatch and receipt by the recipient.
- Electronic signature for applying a legally binding signature to documents.
- Secure electronic authentication (mobile phone signature).
- Simple connection of various e-delivery services (HPCdual, post server) to your processing system in Acta Nova via standardised interfaces.
- Significant reduction of postage and printing costs
- Greater efficiency through the elimination of work steps
- Faster communication
- Proven, legally compliant document dispatch
- Confidentiality and data security to public authority standards