Digitization in business and administration
- Lead Management: Documentation and structured processing of incoming tasks, research and evaluation from receipt to the generation of serial letters
- Contract Management: Traceable generation of legally relevant documents
- Knowledge Management: Structured forwarding of verified information to external recipients to maintain a uniform appearance
- Graphic workflow engine for flexible process control
- Ad-hoc process adaptation
- Automation to relieve employees
- Web interfaces for easy integration of existing systems
- Audit-proof digital archiving (e.g. in accordance with legal requirements)
- Mapping of information in the form of technical data (e.g. invoice number, supplier, due date)
- Automated customer notifications (e.g. by email to update a customer on the latest status of en enquiry or request)
- Processing without media interruption: simple integration of peripheral systems through standardised interfaces.
- All information available at the touch of a button: targeted searching based on technical data or full text.
- Transparent work process and audit-proof documentation of the entire process from receipt to archiving.
- Historicisation to make information and any related decisions traceable.
- Customised configuration: work steps can be flexibly adapted to the existing handling and approval process.
- Reduction to the essential information required by the employee to enable fast and efficient work.