Management of job applications
- Automated logging, classification and allocation of applications.
- Mapping of application details as technical data (e.g. position, desired salary or application source). This data can then be used for evaluations or workflow adjustments.
- Digital workflow guides everyone involved through the application process. It provides a clear overview of where an application is currently located and the steps still to be completed.
- Decisions on the choice of applicant can be incorporated directly in the workflow. It is also possible to incorporate specific data such as the desired salary.
- Applications are filed in electronic form at a central location within the enterprise and are quickly locatable via specific data (e.g. position, desired salary or application source) or a full-text search.
- The allocation of applications to persons/objects provides an overview of every application submitted by a specific person and makes it possible to easily identify duplicate applications.
- Schedule monitoring: lets you set reminders for application interviews or reviews.
- Acceleration and automation of the application process
- Structured application processing through predefined workflows
- Information overview: every application available at the touch of a button
- Comprehensive traceability of all processes and the entire communication with the applicant
- Audit-proof archiving